Our Top Cardano Casino Picks
With so many crypto casinos out there, it can be time-consuming to find the best one. Luckily, we’re here to help. Our reviews cover everything from bonuses and game choice, to support and security – so you can easily compare and find the perfect Cardano casino.
Get the Best Cardano Casino Bonuses
We all love a good bonus, and as the list of Cardano casinos grows, so does the number of rewarding bonuses available to enjoy! Here are the types of offers you should look out for:
Cardano Casino Free Spins
Free spins bonuses are the most popular type of offer at most online casinos, and you’ll find plenty at Cardano casinos too. From a few spins on a new slot, to packages worth hundreds as part of big welcome offers – you can get some serious extra play if you take full advantage!
No Deposit Bonuses at Cardano Casinos
When it comes to casino offers, nothing beats a no deposit bonus! Why? Because you don’t have to spend a penny, or any ADA, at all. Literally, nothing. Just sign-up, opt-in, and enjoy playing for free.
Cardano Casino Promo Codes
We’ve spent years reviewing online casinos, and we’ve seen promotional codes for literally every kind of offer you can think of. Really, there’s been some amazing ones. So, make sure you keep an eye out for awesome Cardano casino promo codes, and use them before they expire.
What Exactly is a Cardano Casino?
A Cardano casino is simply any online casino that supports deposits and/or withdrawals in the ADA cryptocurrency. Most will also support a variety of other cryptos and fiat currencies too.
What is Cardano (ADA)?
Cardano is a decentralised, scalable blockchain platform that supports smart contracts. Its native cryptocurrency is Cardano Coin, or ADA. Cardano was developed to help address some of the inefficiencies inherent with Ethereum. Indeed, Cardano’s founder, Charles Hoskinson, was one of the original developers of Ethereum.
The network uses a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism, offering greater energy efficiency than proof-of-work blockchains like Bitcoin. Despite this, developers say it offers a security level comparable to Bitcoin.
Since launching in September 2017, Cardano has become a popular platform, offering super fast, low-cost, and highly secure transactions. By mid 2022, Cardano was the 7th biggest crypto by market capitalisation according to CoinGecko. Cardano is supervised and promoted by the Switzerland-based non-profit Cardano Foundation.
Is it Safe to Play in a Cardano Casino?
The Cardano network is highly secure, so payments are very safe. But, always check that the casino you want to play at is legitimate. Read trusted reviews, like those here at CryptoSpinners first. Because, it doesn’t matter how safe a crypto is, if the casino operator is dodgy!
Cardano Casino Games
You’ll find all the same games you know and love at Cardano casinos, including slots, live casino, poker, table games, and even game shows. Increasingly, you’ll also be able to try blockchain-based, provably fair games.
Play Slots with Cardano
Everyone loves slots, right? From simple, timeless fruit machines, to highly complex, featured-packed Megaways titles with thousands of pay lines – there really is something for every taste. And, let’s not forget the huge, potentially life-changing jackpot slots!
Cardano Live Casino
Take your gaming to the next level with real-time live dealer games. Broadcast from state-of-the-art studios, with glamorous dealers and a vibrant player community, live casino games are hugely popular. Try them, and you’ll see why!
Classic Cardano Table Games
Whether you’re in the mood for blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker, or dice games, you’ll find a huge choice at our recommended casinos. Want something different? Look for the interesting variations on games you love.
Star in a Game Show with Cardano
Ever dream of winning big on a TV game show? Well, now you can be the star of the show whenever you want. Yep, play officially licensed games like Deal or No Deal and Monopoly Live, or check out originals like Crazy Time and Football Studio. Enjoy!
Using Cardano Crypto at a Crypto Casino
Before you can use Cardano (ADA) at a crypto casino, you’ll need to purchase some. You can easily do this through any of the major crypto exchanges, like Binance, Coinbase, or Kraken. Note: some US-based exchanges may not offer Cardano.
How to Deposit Cardano (ADA) at a Crypto Casino
Right, so you’ve got your Cardano (ADA), and you want to deposit it at an online crypto casino? Just follow these steps:
- Ensure the casino you’ve chosen supports Cardano (ADA).
- Open the wallet that contains your Cardano (ADA).
- Log-in to your chosen Cardano (ADA) casino, and navigate to your account. Copy the unique casino ADA wallet address.
- Back in your crypto wallet, set up a new transfer or withdrawal to the casino wallet address (always copy and paste addresses to avoid errors and be sure to include the appropriate Memo or Destination Tag if required).
- Confirm the transaction and complete any security procedures.
ADA transactions are normally completed within 10 minutes, though there can be delays, especially if using exchange-based wallets.
How to Withdraw Cardano (ADA) from a Crypto Casino
Withdrawing ADA from a crypto casino is basically the reverse of depositing it, just follow these steps:
- Make sure the wallet you want to withdraw to is compatible with Cardano (ADA).
- Log-in to your Cardano (ADA) casino account and select withdraw.
- Enter the unique ADA address of the crypto wallet you want to transfer your ADA funds to (always copy and paste addresses to avoid errors and be sure to include the appropriate Memo or Destination Tag if required).
- Select the amount you wish to withdraw, and confirm the transaction.
- Complete any required security verification.
As previously stated, ADA transfers normally complete within 10 minutes, but there can be delays at times.
Cardano deposit and withdrawal fees
As with most blockchains, Cardano does charge transaction fees, but these are extremely low. The exact amount fluctuates depending on network demand, but the average is about a penny or two. Because transactions are so low-cost, most casinos won’t charge for withdrawals.
Possible Issues When Using a Cardano Casino
Let’s look at common issues you can try to resolve on your own when using Cardano at crypto casinos.
- I can’t withdraw my winnings
- Have you met the casino’s minimum withdrawal limit?
- If you used a bonus offer, did you meet all the conditions, like wagering requirements?
- Have you completed any account verification steps required by the casino?
- I don’t know where to deposit Cardano
- Most casinos will provide clear instructions, but if you get stuck, feel free to contact their player support for help.
- I deposited or withdrew Cardano, but I forgot the memo or tag
- The exchange will have your transaction history, and may be able to locate your deposit or withdrawal. Contact their customer support.
- I used the wrong address or memo
- Because all crypto transactions are irreversible, it is essential you use the correct information. This is why you should always copy and paste addresses, and double check before confirming.
- I entered the wrong amount
- Again, because all crypto transactions are irreversible, they can’t be amended. If you didn’t send enough crypto, you can always make another transfer to correct it.
- My deposit/withdrawal request still hasn’t been processed and it’s been a while
- Although most Cardano (ADA) transactions take less than 10 minutes, network congestion can cause delays.
- You may need to refresh your wallet, or sign out and back into your account before the funds show.
- If it has been a very long time, check if the funds are still in your casino or exchange wallet. If they are there, contact customer support to find out if they are being held for a reason (for example, security verification checks).
Cardano Pros and Cons
Let’s look at the pros and cons of using the eco-friendly Cardano cryptocurrency at online casinos.
Cardano versus Other Cryptocurrencies
Cardano is most comparable to Solana and Polkadot, with the three being great alternatives to Ethereum (ETH). And, while Solana is faster and Polkadot slightly cheaper to use, Cardano is so fast and low-cost that most users won’t notice the difference.
Of course, despite Cardano’s impressive performance, especially when compared to older cryptos, like Bitcoin, it still suffers from lack of adoption. Right now, you are still far more likely to find casinos accepting Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash. Still, as Cardano’s adoption increases, this situation will improve.
|Features||Cardano (ADA)||Ethereum (ETH)||Polkadot (DOT)||Solana (SOL)|
|Low transaction fees||✔||✖||✔||✔|
Cardano vs Traditional Payment Methods
When it comes to performance, Cardano transactions are much faster, cheaper, and more private than any traditional payment method. But, there’s no denying that Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, bank transfers, and other established services, are much more widely accepted.
There’s also the often volatile crypto market to consider, and casino players should be aware that their crypto balance could lose or gain value very quickly. Plus, when using crypto, you should always keep in mind that there’s no bank or card issuer to refund you if there’s an unauthorised transaction.
|Cheap transaction fees||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
Cardano was primarily designed to overcome the challenges faced by Ethereum, and it has very much done this. It provides extremely rapid, very low-cost, highly secure and private transactions. This should make it ideal for using at online casinos – and it is gaining popularity in the space. The only real downside is that adoption takes time, and other cryptos have had longer to establish themselves. We’d say Cardano (ADA) has a heck of a lot of potential, and is definitely a crypto to watch.